About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Really

I started a blog? What? Really? What was I thinking???

Oh I know I wanted to seek God more and thought a blog would help me stay motivated. I thought about it yesterday as I was driving home from spending time in my classroom. First I was stunned that I hadn't been on Facebook all day and then said to myself, back to the daily grind. Then I felt guilty for not seeking God because I didn't take the time, but God doesn't want us to feel guilt. So while I did not seek God in word or devotion I pray how I went about my day made God proud.

Today I looked at my typical websites that have daily scripture and nothing really stood out to me. I think I'm over doing it. Forcing myself to seek God in my way. So today I am seeking God in other ways. Like in the person who let's me in when I am trying to get over while driving, or in the nice compliment someone might give me. I also want to be able to share God daily. I want my life to be lived in such a way that others know God is the center of my life. I want to stop venting, stop being negative, and look to God speaking and doing things through me. God please use me today in ways that only You need not me. Help me to seek You in all I do and to do all I do to Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment