About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A start

I never thought I would want to blog about my life and what I am doing, but here I am. As I was reading articles on crosswalk.com I felt a nudge in my heart. I being a facebook addict then went to daily scripture app and read what my daily scripture was. Today is was 1 Corinthians 13:6 (NIV). Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. I reflected on this in context to all things going on in my life. God has been showing/telling me it all boils down to love. God is love, His grace is love (thanks Bill!), and Jesus is love. I still have a lot of studying and reflection on this concept, but I believe God is calling us to truly love everyone. Think about it!

I dropped off Liliana to "school" (really daycare) for her second day. She did not want to go and I did not want to make her, but because I love her I took her and walked away while she was crying. She could have stayed home today, but then I would be showing her she had control of me and could tell me when she wanted to go and when she wanted to stay home. As I walked away from her I said to myself "just remember you'll be back in less than 2 hours to take her to the movies." I'm proud that I took her and walked away. Still wondering is she still crying or is she having fun! Guess I'll find out in an hour.

Thought for the moment: How will I should love to all today?

No comments:

Post a Comment