About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Friday, November 4, 2011

WOW!

So here's the deal God is amazing and I just need to share it with the world.

I have never felt more full in my life and I cannot tell you what I am full of. I am content. Happy with how I am doing in the classroom. I am so in love with my family and I could not ask for a better man of God to share my life with. I am complete in Him.

What has God been showing me??? I don't know that I could list it all in the time I have right now. See God gave me my own language to speak to Him. He showed me my life scripture and told me that I'm on a journey that will lead me to where He wants me!

I will go into detail about each in other blogs! May God bless you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment