About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Monday, November 21, 2011

renewing

God is so good! He has truly shown Himself in so many ways. I love how He is speaking to me and sharing so much that I cannot contain myself. The last few weeks I have been off kilter and now I feel a renewal in my spirit. I have a long way to go, but the beginnings are here. Praise God! New things are coming and I am ready.

We are still dealing with Justin's health issues. Tests are still being run and we will continue to wait for answers. Justin is still managing to teach and keep up with his classes as well as he can. He is enjoying teaching, but hating all the papers he has to grade.

I still love my job and I know God has placed me right where I am suppose to be. I love the planning and finding new and fun activities for my students to do. Now if I can just get all my kiddos to be on the same page as me things will be even better! I am blessed to be able to work with great teachers and staff.

What else is going on in my world? Lili is still trying me as much as she can. In fact hew newest thing is to tell me she doesn't want what WE have picked out and when I give her what she tells me she really wanted and then after we change it up she cries this isn't what I wanted. Yes I know she is acting just like I did when I was little, but it is so hard! Along with this if I do not do what she wanted or give her what she asked she tells me she will be sad. I just tell her it's okay for her to be sad sometimes. I love that girl. She is a heart melter.

It is turkey time so here is what I am thankful for: My life. . . as crazy as it is it is what God has given me. I pray I am using it for His glory.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment