About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is it a full moon?

I left school Friday really confident about this school week. Got to school today and the kids acted like it was the first day of school (which was 2 weeks ago!) We were so off that we had a redo on calendar time.

On a happier note I finished my donors choose project. It is up and waiting to be funded. Here is the link to my project. Feel free to donate! http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/936661.-784392197?utm_source=dc&utm_campaign=facebook&utm_medium=tp&utm_content=teacherprojectposted

I would also like to share what I learned at church this week. Our preacher picked out some scriptures and had one person read one a few times in a row asking each of us to focus on what the scripture is saying. It was really neat to see how God spoke to me while listening to the scriptures. I found that the multiple readings really helped me focus more. Daily I seek a quick scripture from some online site and rush through it, but now I think I will slow down and read the scripture a few times before moving on to other things going on in my life.

Hoping God is speaking to you!
Carrie-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment