About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Friday, August 5, 2011

What a week!

First week of school was a success. I am super happy to see the MANY blessings God has giving me this year. I have 6 little blessings that are so eager to learn- we'll I'd like to think so. I feel like I have really come into my own this year. I'm not a master teacher by any means, but I feel very qualified this time around.

Justin started teaching this year. He is in high school doing something with math. He is really enjoying it. I think it brings back memories of being a youth minister. Justin loved being used by God to touch the younger generation. Now God is allowing Justin to reach them again in a different capacity.

Liliana is still liking school (day care). She will not tell me any classmates names, but she loves her teachers. She has her first dance/gymnastics class in the morning. I am praying she won't be shy and she will participate.

Like I titled this entry- What a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment