About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Now where did I leave my brain this time?

Really can anyone help me find my mind??? I could not for the life of me get my log in right for gmail! I sure hope I am ready for tomorrow when those 6 bright eyed little ones look to me to teach them. God help me to be ready and 100% tomorrow. I am still in shock that school is starting back. Liliana went back to daycare today and didn't even look back at me as she walked into her classroom. 


Today's scripture on Crosswalk.com was  My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight (Prov. 3:21).  The Bible is full of great literary devices like in this verse with turning ideas into objects you can see. I am reminded that I need to seek discernment with all my decisions and that I need to have sound judgement. How do I do this? Last night Justin and I watched an episode of House where the youngest doctor on the team would wake up and immediately begin to recite medical terms and diagnosis. I turned to Justin and asked him how I could be that disciplined with waking up and talking to God or recalling scriptures. Then this scripture I read today talks about keeping sound judgement and discernment in my sight. My prayer today is that the Lord puts in my heart the desire to come to Him for all decisions and obstacles in our lives. As well as that I teach Liliana to do just what this scripture says. 


Praying you are blessed by my ramblings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment