About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Random things from me to you

God is on the move in my life! Daily He speaks to me in many ways. Today He gave me a vision of scrolls with their seals being broken. I still need to contemplate what God is showing me in this. I do not know if this is for everyone or just me. I was listening to a song about getting ready for Jesus to come back. It was People Get Ready by Misty Edwards you can listen to it here: http://youtu.be/iPfa0xpyF3U. I was really asking and praying about what do we need to do to get ready for Jesus to come back. This is  my topic of research for the next couple of days. Anyway God also spoke to me tonight when I went to get set up to work on school things. Low and behold the disk I need was not put in the case nor left in my computer like usual. God must not want me to work on school things. God is giving me dreams and feelings that fit my needs or the needs of people around me. It is amazing to see how God is using me and speaking to me. I started this blog to help me be reminded to seek Him in all the little things and truly I don't have to seek Him because He is seeking me. How wonderful!

God is also using Lili to speak to others He has given her so much joy for Him and His spirit and giving it to others. I'm so use to hear saying Amen when someone says in Jesus' name. She loves singing praise songs and always brings a smile to my face when I am down. It is a struggle daily with her and I. We go head to head on so many things, but at random times she'll look at me and tell me she loves me and misses me. How cool is that. I often ask myself are we doing a good job? Are we really instilling good morals and goals in her? Truly are we? Justin and I joke and make up the most silliest songs about such random things. Any suggestions on a good parenting book for raising a Godly child please let me know.

Our family has been a part of a wonderful home church led by the preacher who was in charge of our campus ministry in college. God has brought it on our group to get bigger and has given us a vision to grow into more. What a task! Justin and I are not sure what God has in store for us, but we do know that we came back to Macon for more than to be closer to family. Justin and I are going to work with the youth of our church starting in January. I've been doing Sunday School and praying that Justin will take over and lead a Sunday morning study on the spiritual disciplines in the new year. I pray God's will over all the changes and decisions being made.

Hoping your holidays are not rushed and filled with the Holy Spirit finding you in the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment