About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Year + New Year = New Goals

This year my little family of 3 + 2 dogs are at the my dad's who lives at the beach to celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve. As I folding a load of laundry I thought to myself what are my goals for the new year? So now is as good of time as any to reflect and share what I would like to do in the new year.

First I want to share a verse from Leviticus. Leviticus 20:7-8 NLT "So set yourselves apart to be holy, for I am the Lord your God. Keep all my decrees by putting them into practice, for I am the Lord who makes you holy." Guess you know one goal for me! I want to put God's decrees into practice so that I may be holy. 


Another big goal is to fix our credit scores so we can buy a house! This means really really getting on a budget and sticking to it. Yuck! This is going to be hard with my new love of Pintrest.com and wanting to create new things for my classroom. 


I want to take Monday nights to teach a Bible story to Lilibug and then reflect and reread the story all week. I would like to begin scripture memory with her as well.

I want to also be better at keeping my house clean. I started in August taking 20 minutes after I said I was going to bed to pick up and do the dishes, but that ended quickly in October. I want to make sure that when I do a load of laundry I hang up clothes that don't need to dry to long and to fold my clothes right away. 

Last I want to better my time management with everything. 

That's it for me. Hoping I'll stick with these. 


HaPpY nEw YeAr!







No comments:

Post a Comment