About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Friday, December 9, 2011

You never know

God is in the little things. Today a student whom isn't mine, but helps out with my kiddos in the mornings is moving away. He is a kid who at times just gets under my skin. Very silly and wanting to help so much. I often get frustrated with him for not helping, but playing and want to just send him back to his class. He is currently in foster care and is going to live with his aunt and uncle. I could tell today that he is nervous about moving away and told him it will be great and he will be back with family. His response sent me into tears. He said they aren't adopting me, just taking me in and they could get rid of me at any time. Made me wish I could go back and give him more attention, more praise, and let him do more. You never know. God opened my eyes a lot this week with me and who I am, my work life, and my family life. I am thankful that I can continue to grow and be more to myself, my family, and in my work life. Truly you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment