About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do you ever wonder?

So today Lilibug was stuck at home. She came down with strep. So as I was playing around with her I thought I wonder if God had me stay home for a reason. Do you ever think about that? Like if you were running late and maybe it was so you missed a car accident. Or maybe you think about it on a positive side like you chose to walk a certain way that day and ran into someone or found something and then give the credit to God. I don't know that this is true, but often I do think maybe "that" happened for a reason only God knows.

On another note- I hated having to miss work today. I just had 19 days off and was ready to get back into the routine. I had spent a lot of my time off working on school ideas and cannot wait to put them to work in my classroom. So to miss today took a lot for me. Guess this is why I stopped and asked God what was the reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment