About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Praising God for His wonders

I am still in chapter one of the book Crazy Love by Chan. I had to put it down to truly think about all that I read. I'm struggling with his concepts that I read in that yes they are true, but I've heard it before. I truly had to stop and not think about it. So tonight I was driving by myself (a rarity) and enjoying some thinking time. I began to think about the wonders of our world and how great our God is for all that He has created. The main topic I read about last night was truly worshiping God for His beauty. Tonight I did just that. I praised God for a wonderful day teaching, a beautiful day weather wise, and how He made it all fit together. The little thing for today is praising God for His big creation! When you stop and think about it how can you not stop and worship Him? I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment