About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Tested

So I posted yesterday about what I've been learning and guess what God has put me to the test. I'm sure I passed, but just barely. See I decided to let go and do my best for me & God, but I didn't get the message quick enough. Yep my venting got back to the wrong person and now I'm struggling to eat my words. Not that I said anything bad, but well anyway not to go into detail. I just know that I have learned from all this. I really feel like I'm an adult now coming into my own. Funny how I'm 31 and have a 3 year old little girl, but I really feel like I've taking my life and learned from it. So much is going on in my mind about everything and nothing.

I talked with Justin and as I was talking to him I felt a sense of calm and ok. That all this will pass and I've got so much to take away from it. God even used a little thing to speak to me. I was checking facebook and a friend posted this scripture "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up". ~ Galatians 6:9~ I feel like I'm doing good, but reaping nothing for it and there is no need to think nothing good is coming because of course it is. 


Thanks God for speaking to me in the little things. Although I feel like what I am dealing with is big it really is little. God has me and is training me up and I am ready. I want to make a change and take what I have learned/am learning and put it into practice. I know this won't come over night. It takes doing things a few times for it to become a habit or part of the routine. So let me get started. I have a new plan for work, I'm focusing on my parenting style, and I we are thinking about next steps for our family. 


As long as I do good I will reap a harvest in His time. I will not grow weary (anymore) and I will not give up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment