About Me

My photo
I'm a Christan wife and mother who teaches special needs students. I want to seek Him more and share Him in all I do.

Monday, January 23, 2012

what's with my title anyway?

So I want to post something, but nothing is really jumping out at me. Last week was a struggle for me and God has shown me the errors I made and what I need to do. I pray I truly listened this time. Yep He has to repeat a lot of lessons for me. Anyway I don't want to dwell on all that, but move on to happier things.

I started reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Here is a link to his website: Crazy Love Book. I am just a couple of pages in and since I was reading on my Kindle (thanks dad it was the best gift ever!) I was not near a computer to take the first online quiz thingy. Now that I've been back to the computer I just remembered I needed to do the first thing. I'm not sure how God will use this book in me, but I'm praying He will allow me to see and hear what He has in it for me. I will keep ya posted on it. I've heard great things.

God is working in me and I pray He continues. I've been thinking a lot about  my blog title: seeking HIM in the little things. What does this mean to me again? God is so wonderful that I want to see His works in everything and I want to share His greatness in all I do. So what is seeking Him in the little things: it is finding something so simple and realizing God is behind it. I pray you are seeking God in the little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment